Need short term product management help? Help with recruiting or vetting a suitable candidate? Or do you need assistance with improving your team’s effectiveness? Let us bring our deep background to bear to help.
Available for projects or short to medium engagements, we can provide many services.
- Product requirements – capturing and prioritizing requirements in clean documents that provide a record and roadmap to follow. Guidance, and assistance with prioritization, and ranking.
- Beta Programs – setting up, recruiting participants, and tracking a formal beta to deliver valuable feedback to the development team. We know the mechanics can be a distraction, let us pick that up.
- Competitive Analysis – we scour the databases and our sources to learn the ins and outs of your competition. We can deliver an honest assessment of your product or service in the context of the competitive landscape.
- Strategic Roadmap – facilitate the creation and validation of your roadmap, providing our detailed eye.
- User Story Writing – help with creating effective user stories to keep the product backlog filled, and the development team loaded.
- Mentoring – have a junior product manager who could use some coaching to get to the next level. We can help mentor your team to a higher level.
Our principal, Geoff Anderson, has extensive experience with all aspects of product management, from the most tactical, to high level strategic, and is available for any engagement you might need.